Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Compassionate People Are Out There

With regard to my last post about the hate on the internet, I also wanted to touch on the people who are compassionate. As I have come across many people like I explained in the last post, I have also met some absolutly wonderful people as well. People who are true to standing up for what is right, without engaging themselves in hateful, cruel actions. I am so thankful for being blessed with having these people in my life.
These are the people who give me inspiration to never give up or give in. They are such strong, intelligent, and altruistic individuals who are making a difference out there. Without people such as this, I am not sure where I would be and more importantly where the direction of this cause would be. It is so important to recognize and appreciate those who persevere in standing for what is right and what is just.